We are constantly looking for highly qualified and motivated staff, student employees and interns.
What can applicants expect?
- Software development in the area of Embedded Systems
- Application of object-oriented technologies in the development of real-time software
- An opportunity to advance your personal prospects in a committed team
- Contact with local and international customers and partners
What do we expect?
- Experience of the C programming language in hardware-near applications
- C++ or Java for future projects
- Knowledge of different operating systems
- Familiarity with object-oriented methods and programming languages
- Ability to prepare technical documentation
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to work in a team
- A commitment to continuing education
Send your resume to: Yacoub Automation GmbH, Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25, 13355 Berlin, Germany.
Or a brief E-mail. Or, if you prefer, call Talat Yacoub personally at this number: +49/ 30/ 34 99 834 – 0
Yacoub Automation GmbH