Ethernet devices for harsh environments
etherRAIL-network products provide Ethernet functions in an extremely small housing design. With innovative redundant solutions and the facility for network-monitoring the compact managed switches ensure maximum availability of complex networks.
- Operating reliability by meeting of high standards
- Safety current entry by redundant power supply
- Optimal customization (variable configurations of TX and FX ports)
- Alternative data-paths by redundant-functions
- Compact housings, DIN-rail or wall mounted
Managed switches SM-R serie
The SM-R serie series supports a completed network management via SNMP and provides an integrated web server for a wide range of configuration- and diagnostics functions.
Implemented are the following protocols: SNMP; BootP; RSTP; IGMP; VLAN; LLDP; HTTP (web server)
Switches for railway according to EN 50155 (SM-R):
Managed switches with IP67
The SM 5TX IP67 is specially designed for applications in extreme environmental conditions. In its protection class IP67 the SM 5TX IP67 is the most compact switch, that is currently available on the market. It complies with the standard EN 50155 for extended use in the railway sector (Rolling Stock).